For Entering Students
Introduction to MSPP’s Systems
MSPP has several internal systems that each play a unique role in maintaining the success of our students. Below you will find a list of the systems with their name and general functions. We hope this will help you become more familiar with the systems, as you will be using many of them frequently during your time at MSPP.
MyCampus is a system you will use quite often. MyCampus is MSPP's Intranet which means it is the central hub from which you can access all school-wide information. Since MyCampus leads to all other systems, we recommend that you always login to MyCampus first, and use the navigation buttons on the MyCampus site to get to where you want to be.
Through MyCampus you can get to:
- MSPP Email
- Moodle (Course Pages)
- SSIG (Registration portal)
- Community Bulletin Boards
- School Calendar
- Department Websites
- Tech Support
- And much more!
Moodle is MSPP's Course Management System, which means it's the place you go to access your course websites. Almost all of your class materials will be housed in Moodle, and if you are a distance learning student, this is where your weekly discussions, assignments, and other class activities will take place.
When you login to Moodle each semester, you will automatically see links to the courses in which you are currently enrolled.
SSIG, which stands for Secured Student Information Gateway, is MSPP's online Student Information System. SSIG is the site in which your personal data is stored, and for confidentiality reasons, all information on SSIG is password protected and SSL encrypted.
On SSIG you can:
- View Class and Courses Schedules
- Add/Modify/And Drop Course Registrations during the registration period
- View and Email your fellow classmates • Obtain your grades and your transcript
- Do a Degree Audit (some programs may not have an audit available)
- Check your student account balances and pay your tuition online
- Submit your Course Evaluations
Koha is MSPP's Library’s Catalog, which means it is a database of all the school's library books and dissertations. In Koha students can:
- Search for books, psychological testing kits, and dissertations
- Place requests for library material
- Search for course textbooks and reserves
- Check library account and renew materials
Some additional resources available in the MSPP Library include:
A service that orders materials from other libraries that MSPP does not own. Students can place requests for articles, books, dissertations and other research materials online that are not available through MSPP’s databases or library
MSPP has several electronic databases for accessing articles, books and other research materials electronically. Students can: • Search for articles, dissertations, and other research materials
- Access several thousand journals and tens of thousands of full-text articles
- Save or print articles
- Order any unavailable material through interlibrary loan with one click