Request Info | Login | Site Index | Jobs | Search | Help
View site in Spanish using Google Translator

Financial Aid

For Entering Students

Financial Aid, Deposits and Billing Information

For new students, a $1,000 deposit is due at the time of accepting our offer of admission. Your deposit is credited to your student account as a cash payment towards your first semester costs.

Tuition is due approximately 30 days prior to the start of each term. You may access your student account records on-line through the Secure Student Information Gateway (SSIG) available via the MSPP MyCampus web page. You will receive an e-mail informing you when your account is ready for viewing. An optional paper statement will be mailed upon request. Billing questions can be directed to the Office of Student Services at 617-327-6777 x1524.

If you are interested in applying for Federal Financial Aid (Stafford and GradPlus Loan) you must file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This can be done online at In order to process loan applications and have funds in place by the MSPP due date, it is important that you file your FAFSA at least six weeks prior to the start of classes. The FAFSA can be filed anytime after January 1st using the previous years’ estimated or completed tax return. MSPP school code to receive the results is G21636.

If you have filed your FAFSA, the financial aid department will send out a Financial Aid Award Letter along with important information regarding federal loans via US mail within 10 days of your offer of admission.

If you have not received your award letter or you have questions about your award, please contact the Office of Student Services at 617-327-6777 x1524 or email

You must sign and return one copy of your Award Letter by the due date indicated on the letter. You will then be directed to go online to to complete an Entrance Counseling Session and fill out the MPN (master promissory note) for the loan(s) you are requesting. A loan cannot be processed until these steps are completed.

Students who borrowed from the federal student loan programs prior to enrollment at MSPP must provide to the MSPP Registrar a loan deferment request form from the lender(s) or school(s) that originated the loan.

If you are using financial aid to pay your living expenses, your living expense check will be available for pick up at the Office of Student Services after the add/drop period. Your financial aid is disbursed in semester installments.

Please visit our financial aid FAQ’s page for additional information.

Updated 1/29/14

Follow us on Blogs facebook twitter you tube