Child and Family Psychological Evaluation Service (CAFPES)
Information concerning our $7,500 flat fee:
- Fee must be paid in advance.
- Anticipated time from start to production of report is eight (8) weeks.
- We will agree to include in our investigation interviews of two persons chosen by each party (in addition to those parties or persons we deem important to interview). This guarantees that neither party feels we failed to interview a key person.
- The fee includes all local travel. Travel outside Massachusetts will be billed separately, and no such travel charge will be incurred without your advance permission.
- The fee includes attendance of the evaluator for one hour at one deposition. In addition, there is no need to subpoena the evaluator for such a deposition, arrangements may simply be made with the Executive Director. Additional hour(s) of deposition will be billed at $250 per hour, and must be paid in advance.
- The fee includes attendance by the evaluator at one court hearing for one hour (testimony or otherwise). Once again, there is no need to subpoena the evaluator for such court attendance, arrangements may simply be made with the Executive Director. Additional hour(s) of court attendance will be billed at $250 per hour, and must be paid in advance.
- The fee does not include psychological testing. If psychological testing is agreed upon by the parties and the evaluator, we will provide a separate cost estimate for that service, and we will arrange for that service.