Apply To The Executive Coaching Graduate Certificate Program
Thank you for considering the Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology (MSPP). Applicants are considered on their overall potential for successful performance in graduate level coursework as well as the potential “fit” with our programs and fields of study.
In order to have the application considered, please submit:
- A completed application, including a one-page statement explaining your interest in this program and how you plan to utilize the training in your professional life
- A current curriculum vitae or résumé
- A professional letter of recommendation from a work supervisor.
- Official transcript(s)
- A $60 application fee
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in business, psychology, or a related field
Apply Online use this link to fill out and submit your application online.
Send supporting materials such as résumé and transcripts to:
One Wells Avenue
Newton, MA 02459
Times and Deadlines for 2014/2015 Admission
Please click here for admissions application deadlines and interview schedules for all MSPP Academic programs.