Media Psychology (MA) Program
Who This Program is For
MSPP attracts an exceptional and diverse student body bringing a multitude of experiences to the learning environment. Below is a sampling of professions from which we draw for our Media Psychology cohort.
- Current and aspiring entertainment professionals, designers, and technology developers who want to create more positive, interactive and immersive media experiences.
- Nonprofit managers who want to leverage new and legacy media to engage public support and more effectively implement programs.
- Educators who want to understand how to use technology to support multiple learning styles and unleash creativity and innovation.
- Current and aspiring marketings, brand managers, and public relations professionals who want to elevate their careers by developing skills and knowledghe to create socially responsible content that resonates with a socially-networked society
- Mental health professionals who want to use technology to influence positive behavior change and leverage mental health services.